BUILD YOUR NEXT DATA CENTER TO FINLAND
- Reliable and renewable energy
- Cost efficient to invest and operate
- World class connectivity
- Safe society and cyber security
Invest-ready location in Pyhäjärvi Data Center campus
SITE AND LOCATION
- Brownfield, 60 hectares but expandable up to 100 ha, building right up to 25% of the area
- Existing and new underground facilities available also for DC use. Next to the site located Pyhäsalmi Mine will end mine operations 2019.
- Diversified logistics (roads, rail, airport), e.g. 5 km from Pyhäjärvi city center, 160 km from Oulu airport
POWER, COOLING AND WATER
- Up to 100 MW redundant power available from Fingrid’s Haapajärvi substation with 99,9998% reliability
- Ambient condition suitable for 100% free cooling
- Ambient temperature >25 °C (77 °F) 68 h/a (average 2013–2015)
- Possible to use existing lake water connection for cooling purposes (200 m away)
- Excellent diverse connections to central Europe, Russian and Asia
- Available connectivity services are transparent wavelength services 1G to 100G with different interfaces, MPLS-Services L3-VPN and Ethernet services
- Nearest internet exchange is FICIX OULU in Oulu distance to the site 165 km
- The local providers who has best local infrastructure are Elisa and Pyhänet. Telia, FNE and Cinia has backbone connectivity near to DC site.
SPECIAL FOR THE AREA
- Opportunities to utilize excess heat from DC in many ways; e.g. mine ventilation, local district heating network, green houses
- Area has versatile experience of construction – mining, metal, electricity, concrete and also from every stage of process work, automatization, electricity and ICT sector etc.
- Re-use of mine infrastructure for versatile operational, research and development activities for commercial and scientific purposes on the area – secure operating environment
Find out more: